Tents and canopies allow you to hold outdoor events in comfort and style regardless of the weather. If you are looking for a tent and canopy rental for your wedding reception or other special occasions,, Arlington Rental has the equipment you need to ensure your event is a success.
Tents and canopies are available in a variety of styles and sizes so you can choose the tent rental option that suits your exact needs.
- Canopy tents: are a lightweight and versatile tent rental option that provides shelter from sun and rain. A canopy tent must be erected over grass or dirt and requires a central interior pole for support. Canopy tents are too lightweight to sustain sidewalls.
- Pole tents: use a series of interior poles to provide shape and support. A pole tent offers a traditional look and requires a flat expanse of grass, asphalt, or concrete. Pole tents are capable of supporting sidewalls if necessary.
- Frame tents: are designed to withstand rougher weather conditions, including wind. A-frame tent's heavier structure means no central pole is necessary and sidewalls can be added to enclose the space. Frame tents can be used over grass and dirt as well as other surfaces, such as concrete, asphalt, and wood.
In addition to your tent and canopy rental arrangements, your event rental company can also offer a variety of accessories to further enhance your experience:
- Lighting: If you'll be holding any portion of your event at night, it's important to consider lighting. Lighting options for tents and canopies include pole-mounted globe lights, chandeliers, string lights, and light towers. You can even add a little island flair to your event with tiki torches.
- Sidewalls: If you are concerned about whether or privacy, sidewalls offer the perfect solution for your outdoor event. Sidewalls are available in either solid or mesh fabrics and can include cathedral windows to provide your tent rental with a more elegant look as well as natural lighting.
- Porta Floor: Portable flooring can be installed beneath your tent to provide a comfortable, clean, and safe environment underfoot. This option is ideal for wedding receptions, black-tie events, or events that include dancing.
- Heaters: If you'll be holding your event during a cooler time of year, talk to your event rental company about adding a tent heater or patio heater to ensure your guests stay warm and comfortable.